Kitter - Stockroom, Warehouse
FLSA StatUS: Non-Exempt
Job Type: Regular
Work schedule: Mon-Fri 7AM to 3:30PM
Job Status: Full Time
Reports To: warehouse Manager
Amount of Travel Required: None
Positions supervised: None
Kitting, Inventory Reconciliation.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perfom each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accomodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perfom the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statements)
- Retrieve and kit materials, parts, and supplies to production, based on information from incoming work orders.
- Transact all parts to the kit and bag/tag them accordingly.
- Fill shorts to the production floor.
- Investigate and/or report discrepancies.
- Keep the warehouse orderly and neat.
- Assist in the cycle counting, receiving and shipping when necessary.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Reliability - Thetrait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one's conduct.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
- Accuracy- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.